PP injection molding
• Description: Polypropylene - Cast (starting material - household plastics, batteries, prom.othod)
• Color: Black, gray, white. It is possible to choose the color on with RAL.
• Capacity: 15 tons / month.
• A method of processing: Injection molding, extrusion
• Packaging and transportation: Packed in plastic bags to 30 ± 0,3 kg. The neck is sealed bags or stitched by machine.
• Delivery: Not later than 3 days
• Application: To produce the film, those. product no. d (similar to A-4, Lisichansk)
• Note: Available in pellet size 2-5 mm in any direction. Admitted granules ranging in size from 5 to 8 mm and their mass fraction is less than 0.25%. Admitted granules from 1 to 2 mm, the mass fraction should not exceed 0.5%.
Shelf life - 3 years from the date of manufacture when stored indoors, away from direct sunlight, at least 1 meter from heaters at a temperature above 25 ° C and a relative humidity of not more than 80%.